24 Apr Tee off at our 9th annual 100 Holes for the Homeless event!
…for our 9th annual 100 Holes for the Homeless golf event—and we want YOU there for the fun!
• Monday, June 24, 2019; 7 AM-6 PM. (Golf on a Monday? How great is that?!)
• Check in begins at 7 AM.
We’ll gather to play at the beautiful Highland Golf & Country Club (1050 West 52nd Street, Indianapolis, IN 46228). Food, prizes, and so much fun is included!
But first…We fundraise!
Before our epic day of golf, each participant commits to raise at least $1,000 for Wheeler Mission. Sound tough? Rally 10 people (or more!) to donate $1/hole. As soon as you register, you’ll be given your own personal fundraising page. Share it with your friends, family, colleagues, etc.—it’s easy!
In 2018, our 100 Holes participants raised more than $55,000. That’s enough to provide more than 24,000 meals to Wheeler’s guests.
How do you play 100 holes in just a day?
It’s a lot simpler than you’d think. And you don’t need to play 100 actual holes of golf to finish!
Here’s how it works:
• You’ll be paired with one other golfer. If you don’t have a partner already, we’ll pair you with someone.
• Golf is played in scramble format, and you’ll have your own golf cart to keep you moving!
• You’ll play two balls off the tee on every par 4 and 5, and three balls off the tee on every par 3.
• You’ll play 2 ½ rounds of golf in this format.
And that’s how you’ll finish 100 holes of golf in a day. It’s that easy…and so much fun!
If you can’t play that much golf, you have the option to split it 50/50 with someone. If you split, you may play every other hole, or you can play in the morning and your friend could play in the afternoon.
Can’t join us that day? No problem! You can still participate in our Virtual Event option, and complete the event at a course of your choosing (anytime between 6/1 and 6/24).
So…what are you waiting for? Register today!
See you on the green!