Wheeler Mission Thrift Store
The Wheeler Mission Thrift Store opened for business on September 1, 2007. It is a retail thrift shop that sells gently-used clothing and household items to benefit Wheeler. An evangelistic outreach to customers continues to be an important component of the store’s function and purpose. Here at the Wheeler Mission Thrift Store, we greatly appreciate all donations.
We are pleased to accept the following items that are clean and in excellent working order:
- Clothing – men’s, women’s, children’s, accessories
- Footwear – shoes and boots
- Outerwear – coats, hats, scarves, gloves
- Books, records, cd’s and DVD’s
- House wares – dishes, kitchen utensils, lamps, working small appliances
- Furniture – dressers, tables, chairs, sofas
- Domestics – curtains, linen, bedspreads, blankets, etc.
- Sporting goods
- Computer equipment
- Appliances – washers, dryers, refrigerators, cook stoves, window air conditioners
- Games and toys
- Power tools
- Lawn tools and equipment
- TV’s and electronics
We are unable to accept the following items:
- Used box springs and mattresses
- Any type of building material such as windows, doors, screening, etc.
- Paint, household chemicals, insecticides, etc.
- Used car parts
- Pianos and organs
- Any item we deem unsaleable in our Thrift Store
Location: 2730 S. Madison Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46225
Store Hours: Mon – Fri 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Sat 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.